A Metcalfe Technician is required to maintain his or her industry knowledge through continued training & certification.
They are required to attend a minimum of 40 hours of industry training per year. Most years, technicians will receive well over 100 hours of technical training.
A Metcalfe Technician is drug tested and has undergone a background check. You can feel comfortable with our technicians in your home or business.
Our technicians demonstrate a desire to:
- Promote your comfort, health and safety.
- Diagnose and repair HVAC systems quickly, correctly, and efficiently
- Fully communicate our “service with a smile” philosophy to you.
Our Indoor Comfort Specialists demonstrate:
- Exceptional knowledge of HVAC products and applications
- A keen interest in improving our customers indoor comfort
- The ability not only to listen to your needs, but actually hear and supply solutions there-in.
Our Managers understand that customers are our most important asset. They have over 50 years combined experience in our industry, including service, installation, repair, sales, and business management.
Learn more what you can expect from us, before, during, and after your service date.